Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Why do kids have to wear uniforms?!?!?

Some schools are making kids wear uniforms and I think that is messes up, because clothes are a way to express your self and it wrong to take that away!!!



i know it is dumb. my little sister is about to start wearing them next year, i think its way dumb. I mean public schools should not have to wear uniforms. Parents should not be forced to buy an ugly outfit for their child.





your right its a way of expression... but i guess some people believe its not fair that kids are made fun of for the clothes they wear.


ugh




Well, why in the world are they making you all wear uniforms for anyway. You won't tell anyone apart. Sorry to say, but you all have it bad. I saw this at my work yesterday and you should be allowed to express all your opinions. I think they forced you all to wear uniforms b/c of policy.




i think it is to give kids a sense of unity and belonging. it shows that no body is better than somebody else because of the clothes they wear.




Equality, apparently




no one wont be made fun of because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment