Sunday, March 29, 2009

Anyone else doing their Standard Grades this year?

What subjects are you doing? What results did you get in your prelims? How much revision have you done so far?


I haven't done very much revision but now I'm starting to worry... 5 weeks!!



i aaaaaaam :\


im doing english, maths, french, modern studies, physics, art, accounting&finance and product design(int 2).


i got a 1 for maths and 2s for english, modern studies, physics. 3s for art and french and a A1 for product design.


i have kinda started revision, but maths has given us loads of homework to do, so has modern studies and accounts. ive given up on french and ive got a physics tutor so shes helping me loads. product design is just too easy to revise and god knows how people in my class get Cs and things.


im scared too. at my school we have 15 school days left because of easter and things. and theres countdowns on all of our screens in the school and its so scary.


i hate how maths is the first one, except art which is for me the 28th april..


gooooooooood luck :]

No comments:

Post a Comment