Sunday, March 29, 2009

Should i make a birthday card?

It was my teachers birthday friday. We are pretty good friends i guess. But we hav been on springbreak so i didnt get to make him a card for his actual bday. We come back to school on monday. Should i make him a card and give it to him then or would that be too weird or awkward?



I always cherished anything I received as a teacher. I even have some things framed and hanging on my walls after 30 years. Just make it tasteful and thank him for making a difference in your life.




if you are good friends by all means give him the card


just dnt act lyk its weird when you give it to him




u should totally because friends are friends, but the ones that show they care are great friends:)




Yeah, give the card. I gave my teacher chocolates for Christmas cos we were friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment