Sunday, March 29, 2009

I really need guidance..... PLEASE!?

I dated this boy for a week and then he dumped me the day right before Thanksgiving. I never got over it, I still have feelings for the boy. Today, at the 6th grade dance, I found out that he was asking a girl out when he was dating me! I was so sad.....


I tried to dance with him and he totally ignored me. I am in tears and so sad.....








ADVICE?



you need to take out some of your frustration. there is nothing you can do to change how he thinks about you so i suggest that you just get over it. find one of your Friends and sit down and talk about then go out and do something destructive but legal. When i get angry i go out and play golf it is usually a really bad game but, hitting the ball really hard always makes me feel better. maybe you should take up a sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment