Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Should I drop out of school?

I am in college at a great institution and am very disappointed with my academic performance in comparison to high school. Every term I get a c and once a d in one class and can't seem to ever get As. I feel like I tried harder this term and managed to get B s, but I still got a C in a class. I am a sophomore and feel like giving up. No grad school or medical school is ever going to want me



Dropping out won't fix that, especially if that's what you want to do with your life. try harder. Seek help. Get a tutor. See a guidance councilor.




Maybe the school or the degree that you're working on is not for you. Is it a large school that you're attending or a smaller one? Maybe you should transfer to another school that you think might work for you but do not drop out. Companies look at whether you have a degree when they offer you a job. You will need something to fall back on in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment