Sunday, March 29, 2009

How can I succeed in my next 3 years of high school?

In academics, athletics, try outs, extracurriculars. etc



High school has a lot involved. My freshman year was so different from junior high. You have to make sure that you always take school seriously and try your best. You should always challenge yourself as well. The number 1 thing that colleges look at is the rigorous courses you took. It is better to make a C in an AP class than an A in a regulars class. Get involved! Clubs and organizations look great on a college application and they also increase your social status and help you make friends. As for tryouts, don't be worried. Simply do your best and don't worry what others think. I am on my high school drill team and I didn't want to try out at first because I was a little nervous. I didn't know anybody, but I am SOOO glad that I went through with it. I enjoy it so much and I made great friends. Stay strong, and when things get tough, you must remind yourself to work through it. And most importantly... never give up! Hope this helps!!!




keep up with your work and make time to train for athletics and extracurricurlars just keep in mind that you wont have homework every day and sports are usually every other day and a lot of times extracurriculars can be during study hall just make sure you balance everything out




Time management, organization, good study habits, and a great attendance record in all of your classes and extracurriculars can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment