Sunday, March 29, 2009

What clique were/ are you in at school?

I am doing a project on cliques and i want to know some of the clliques there are



I don't think im in a clique but there are definitely cliques apparent in my school. There are the beach kids who all rich, the sport fanatics, the really girly girls, the asian wannabe group (quite sad, they love manga and one even dressed up a samurai on a mufti day), the rejects, the gossipers, the attention seekers/ really bad kids who get suspended, the sluts, the nice groups, the smart and nice group and all the other random groups.


Btw this is an Australian perspective.




In my high school, there were two major cliques: the socialites and


jocks formed one and the intellectuals and ROTC boys formed the


other. I belonged to the latter.




I'm not really apart of cliques but at my school we have a few like, the swim team hangs out with the swim team only, the Volley ball players only hang out with Volley ball players etc

No comments:

Post a Comment