Friday, July 9, 2010

What are my chances at being accepted to University of California Irvine?

My Sat scores were 760 math, 630 reading, 590 writing (total 1980). my unweighted gpa is only 3.3, but my weighted is 5.0-6.0 and in california gpa scaling its 4.1. I have tons of extracurriculars just dont feel like naming them all. I am an out of state student. SAT subject test scores were 650 in history, math 1, and math 2 (coincidence i know)
If you are thinking of coming to California to attend a UC or Cal State school, be aware the quality of these schools is falling off a cliff.



Because of massive budget cuts, the state of California is handing the UC and CS schools less and less money to educate students. For instructors and staff at the UC and CS schools it

No comments:

Post a Comment