Friday, July 9, 2010

College question! quick answer!?

What happens if I fail or get a D at my junior college. I want to transfer to a 4 year school and last semester I had a really rough time, I received 2 FWS and a D. Can I still transfer? Can I make up the courses?
You can make up the courses I had a friend who had the same thing happen to her. What you must do is take the courses that you failed over again the original grade will still appear on your transcript however next to that letter grade will be your second grade with the word repeated next to it. Call your academic advising department and talk to an advisor about signing up for these courses again they can help you more than anyone else. I hope this helps you! Good luck I hope you get into a good 4 year school!

No comments:

Post a Comment