Friday, July 9, 2010

Do I get student loan refund check after 1st semester or 2nd sem?

I am anticipating getting a loan for school. I want to ask for more than enough to cover the year so I can get a computer and printer, which I need for the fall semester. Do I get the refund check after the fall or spring semester? Will they just put aside what i will need int he spring and cut me a check now? And If I am a junior and this is my first time borrowing money how long does it take to receive the check after they tuition is paid?
The loan would be split between both semester. After the tuition is paid for each semester everything else will be sent to you either by check, direct deposit, or debit card. When you will receive the refund is completely up to the school. Some schools send out refunds before school starts, shortly after school starts, after the last drop date, half way through, or even after classes end. Your schools website should list something on their policies on sending out refunds.
hi

If you looking for a legitimate online loans in 1 Hour.once approved your loan will be transferred directly to your checking account promptly, and securely. Now you

No comments:

Post a Comment