Friday, July 9, 2010

I want to become an orthopeadic nurse?

Hi Everyone,

Basically I really really really want to become an orthopedic nurse, especially since my sister was diagnosed with cerebral palsy and later epilepsy. I have been researching a lot about it lately and this career field suits me and my personality. Working with people who suffer from bone and skeletal disorders would mean the whole world to me. However my issue here is I have know idea how to become one; like what subject/course do I choose in Ucas/Uni. Do I need to further examination...Take a masters...Become a certified/registered nurse

It would be really grateful if anyone can answer this question that has been bugging me since for ages...an orthopaedic nurse her or him self would be absolutely brillant (you can tell me how your job is?

Thanks

Luv you all and god bless
First you

No comments:

Post a Comment